- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine groupheads, valves and lines.
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts.
- Formulated for optimal balance of solubility and foaming.
- 566 g jar (20 oz).
- Video instructions available for backflushing and cleaning accessories.
- Product Code: 12-ESP20
- Contents: 566 g jar (20 oz)
- Case Quantity: 12 jars
- Pallet Quantity: 102 cases
- Certifications: OMRI; NSF
How to Backflush
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter and activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
- Reinsert portafilter without cleaning powder. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Replace blind filter with standard basket. Make a cup of espresso to remove any traces of cleaner.
- Discard espresso - do not drink.
How to Clean Parts and Accessories
- Create a soaking solution using 6 g of powder for every liter of hot water.
- Place dirty part in the cleaning solution. If soaking a portafilter, do not submerge the handle.
- Allow the part to soak for 30 minutes.
- Remove the part and rinse with fresh water.
Spec Sheet: View and Download the Spec Sheet
Can't Find It?
We can help! We can also customize the majority of our products. Please call our sales associates at 1-800-875-9844 or inquire online.
We Service What We Sell
National Cappuccino is an authorized Canadian distributor and service center.