Rinza Liquid (Acid)
- Removes mineral buildup and calcium deposits that occur from milk steaming and frothing.
- For use on autofrothers, steam wands and frothing pitchers.
- Comes in a dual-chamber 1 liter bottle that contains a built-in measuring device.
- Video instructions available - Watch now.
Contents: 32 oz bottle (1 L)
Pallet Quantity: 100 cases
For Use on Autofrothers
- To fill dosing chamber, loosen cap and squeeze bottle.
- Mix solution of 30 ml Rinza Acid Liquid per 500 ml cold water.
- Insert suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above with clean cold water to thoroughly rinse all components.
For Use on Steam Wands and Milk Pitchers
- Soak parts or steam wand for 15-30 minutes in 30 ml Rinza Acid per 500 ml water.
- Rinse all components with clean water.
Spec Sheet: View and Download the Spec Sheet
SDS: View and Download the Spec Sheet